Friday, August 24, 2007

At Last, Full Custody of my Daughter!

This afternoon I finally got my discharge letter from the bank for my daughter (that's my cute little car, for those not in the know). At last, 1 less financial obligation every month.

Has it really been 5 years? I think my daughter looks older than that (blush). Granted I'm not really good at taking care of her. How many wax and polish sessions has she had so far? I believe that can be counted with the fingers of one hand. Washes per month? Ummm...... only when I can remember, which is usually when the car wash has closed for the day. Most of the time when I pass one that is operating, I'm in a hurry to get somewhere.

It wasn't an easy process, this last leg of paying off my loan. Can't believe they made me go all the way downtown to settle my last payment over the counter. WTF is the convenience of your internet banking for then, pray tell. Fighting traffic, problems finding parking, then I had to go through it all over again the next day because they can't give me the discharge letter on the same day. Grrrrr.....

Hey, wait a minute.......is this the same girl talking from a few months back? I used to insist on finding work downtown because for some insane reason, I love fighting traffic on the way to work. It never fails to get my blood pumping. I've only been working here for like a month and already I'm complaining.

I still go to the gym in the evenings, but the jam is much considerably less compared to the mornings. Sheesh, I'm losing my edge. Too pampered working so close to home :)

Well, now that my daughter is fully mine, I can concentrate on paying off my credit card. Hopefully it won't be long, if I stick to the plan.

No comments: