Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I'm Having A BAD DAY!!!!!!

The pitter patter of rain drops on my window pane just as my alarm clock goes off this morning is a sure sign of a bad day to follow. Nothing seems to be going right for me today and I seem to be on the phone a lot f***ing whoever is on the other line.

On days like these I really wish there is a Body Combat class for me to go burn all that rage. Let me tell you how it started.

The rain already soured my mood to get out of bed to face another week at work. Upon getting to the office, guess what? Since it's the school holidays and I park at the hotel car park, of course it's full. After circling a few times I had to dump my daughter (my cute little car lah) in a corner or risk clocking in late.

Sent the company technicians to service our customer's car, since on the day of installation of our products, customer's SIM card was not working. It still isn't working. Checking with Celcom didn't help. The idiots they employ don't even know their own products. Figures - cheap prices for crappy services. The bitch in charge of our company account wouldn't even entertain our request for help! Her predecessor was so much more helpful. Gave her my honest and very graphic opinion on what I thought of her incompetence and her and the boneheads in their customer care center. Told my superior about it and we sent in an official complaint. I very much doubt it will even cause a tiny ripple.

Had to entertain 2 very difficult old geezers after that. Ended up being very sarcastic to one who wouldn't stop complaining the minute he picked up the phone. The corpse actually thought the world revolve around him and was so over dramatic in his whining. The second one was a little easier to handle but no less whiney. By then my mood was already so dark, I ended up having his head for tea too. The old geezers are the one who whine the most.

Sure am glad the day is nearly over now. The only good thing about Mondays is the CSI marathon on TV to look forward to.

No comments: