Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Stomach Ache - NO TOILETS IN SIGHT - Awww Crap!!!!!!!

I was looking forward to going to the gym yesterday for the new Body Combat launching. Unfortunately, that was not to be. I was halfway there already, in the heart of town, in fact, when this huge earth shattering stomach ache started. You know the kind - growling sound in the stomach, your legs start to feel clammy and cold sweat on your brow.

What do you do in this kind of situation? You're stuck in traffic in the heart of town with no toilet in sight, at least, a toilet acceptable for me to use.

I had 3 options:-

  1. Continue my journey to the gym and crap in the toilet there
  2. Detour to my ex office and use the next door hotel's toilet
  3. Head back home for a comfortable crapping session
Any one of those options will lead to 1 result - a stink so horrible, people within the vicinity will have wear HazMat suits or faint. Of course I chose option no 3.


Good thing it was still early and there was not much traffic. Also a good thing yours truly is an expert at holding it in.

At least I made it to Body Step.

No comments: