Wednesday, July 4, 2007

1st Penang Bloggers Meet

I got the heads up for this event from Lillian aka the5xmom who is also my friend from the choir and cooking sifu hehehe.....

So after choir practice last Sunday, I went to check it out. Lillian was not at choir practice, so I figured she must be there.

The event was an opportunity for bloggers in Penang to meet new bloggers and exchange ideas, you know, the usual yadda yadda yadda. There was no proper agenda for the day, though. It was very informal. Most of the bloggers there were young people, mostly students, but with very mature and interesting points of view.

Sorry, no photos of me from the event to be shown here as I was only there for like 1/2 hour. Also I didn't have much time to "put on" my face properly that morning, so I look like shit :p
But take my word for it, there were lots of people there. And the next time someone organizes something like this again, you can be sure I'll be there fully prepared. Their next event is a hike to Pantai Kerachut.......eeeekkkkk!!!!! Not for someone like me who is not a nature lover.

Well guys, next time you have another meeting, let me know. Otherwise, I'm sure I'll find out about it from Lillian's blog.

It was nice meeting all of you :)

No comments: