Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Oops, I Did It Again!

I went to restock my concealer supply yesterday when it started calling out to me. "Walk away!", my mind kept telling me, but my feet wouldn't budge. That sultry seductive voice was always my undoing. I imagine, no, fantasize walking around with it's effect on my lips.

Will it be just a natural rosy hue? A sweet pink that makes them look plump and juicy? A sultry siren calling out to be kissed? Or something more dramatic, like a homing beacon that can be seen miles away?

Gingerly, I tested it to my hand, see the color play under the lights. Wonderful how the red and brown tones blend together to create this gorgeous color. "Gorgeous" is its name.

By then there is no question about it. Georgeous is coming home with me ", That despite the fact that my bag is already filled to the breaking point with lipstick.

Oh lipstick, thou art my weakness!

No comments: